The History of the Industrial Arts Department of North Texas State University from 1955 To 1975 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The History of the Industrial Arts Department of North Texas State University from 1955 To 1975
Author: Barber, Gerald L.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Nelson, A. Frank (Avery Frank), 1920-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Teeter, Charles R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1977-12
- Content Description: This history is designed to study the Industrial Arts Department at North Texas State University, The study is broken down into the areas of enrollment trends, the faculty, the curriculum, and the physical facilities. This study found that the Industrial Arts Department's class card enrollment remained relatively stable from 1955 to 1975. There was little fluctuation in semester credit hours in the Industrial Arts Department from 1955 to 1975. This study also found that the curriculum of the department is designed mainly for undergraduate students, The number of female students is increasing in the department and the number of degrees awarded by the Industrial Arts Department is declining,
- Physical Description: v, 70 leaves : graphs
- Keyword: North Texas State University
- Keyword: industrial arts
- Keyword: class enrollment
- Keyword: undergraduate students
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University. -- Dept. of Industrial Arts -- History.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Barber, Gerald L.
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002772782-Barber
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.5421
- UNT Catalog No.: b1135428
- OCLC: 3907751
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc504102
- Academic Department: Department of Industrial Arts
- Degree Discipline: Industrial Arts
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University