Madame Cezanne Sewing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Madame Cezanne Sewing
CEZANNE, PaulCreator Type: Personal
NationalmuseumContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Sweden, Stockholm
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 painting : oil/canvas
- Content Description: detail of Madame sitting in a chair, brushwork
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Painting
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: pff0069
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc50372