Experiment Station Record, Volume 17, 1905-1906 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Experiment Station Record, Volume 17, 1905-1906
- Serial Title Experiment Station Record
Author: United States. Office of Experiment Stations.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of Experiment Stations; A. C. True, Director.
Editor: Allen, E. W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: E. W. Allen, Ph.D., Assistant Director of the Office of Experiment Stations.
Editor: Beal, W. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Evans, Walter H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Walter H. Evans, Ph.D.
Editor: Schulte, J. I.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Smith, C. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Langworthy, C. F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: C. F. Langworthy, Ph.D.
Editor: Lawson, H. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Wilcox, E. V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: E. V. Wilcox, Ph.D.
Editor: Teele, R. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Taylor, H. C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: H. C. Taylor, Ph.D.
Editor: Crosby, D. J.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1906
- Digitized: 2008-03-12
- Content Description: Volume provides abstracts of agricultural experiments conducted during the year. Also includes statistics, convention reports, bulletins, bibliographies, and listings for Spanish edition publications from the Porto Rico station. Name and subject indexes start on page 1207.
- Physical Description: xx, 1317 p. ; ill. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural experiment stations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Bibliographies.
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: botany
- Keyword: zoology
- Keyword: entomology
- Keyword: meteorology
- Keyword: soils
- Keyword: water
- Keyword: fertilizers
- Keyword: crops
- Keyword: horticulture
- Keyword: forestry
- Keyword: seeds
- Keyword: weeds
- Keyword: feeds
- Keyword: diseases
- Keyword: plants
- Keyword: veterinary medicine
- Keyword: dairying
- Keyword: technology
- Keyword: engineering
- Keyword: animals
- Keyword: nutrition
- Keyword: Porto Rico
- Keyword: Rothamsted
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
- Place Name: India
- Start Date: 1901
- End Date: 1906
- Is Referenced By: U.S. Experiment Station Record General Index to Volumes 13-25, ark:/67531/metadc5059
Name: United States Experiment Station RecordCode: USESRD
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 8916588
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5037
- Display Note: "Volume XVII."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C