International Law and Agreements: Their Effect upon U.S. Law Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title International Law and Agreements: Their Effect upon U.S. Law
Author: Garcia, Michael J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-02-18
- Content Description: This report provides an introduction to the roles that international law and agreements play in the United States. This includes the role of different branches of government play in navigating such laws.
- Physical Description: 28 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32528
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32528_2015Feb18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc503644