EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options
Author: McCarthy, James E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-02-05
- Content Description: This report provides background and discusses four options to address greenhouse gas (GHG) sources: (1) resolutions of disapproval under the Congressional Review Act; (2) freestanding legislation directing, delaying, or prohibiting EPA action; (3) the use of appropriations bills as a vehicle to influence EPA activity; and (4) amendments to the Clean Air Act, including legislation to establish a new GHG control regime.
- Physical Description: 18 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Greenhouse gases
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative energy sources
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41212
- Accession or Local Control No: R41212_2015Feb05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc503480