Veterans' Benefits: Pension Benefit Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Veterans' Benefits: Pension Benefit Programs
Author: Moulta-Ali, UmarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Disability Policy
Author: Davis, Carol D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-02-13
- Content Description: This report describes several pension benefit programs for veterans and their families, including the eligibility criteria and current benefit levels, and provides data on the number of pension beneficiaries and average annual benefit amounts for FY1999 through FY2013.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' pensions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' benefits
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' disability compensation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military pensions
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22804
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22804_2015Feb13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc503424