Fabrication of Uranium Wire Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fabrication of Uranium Wire
- Series Title Los Alamos National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title LAMS (Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory) Report 967
- Added Title Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LAMS-967
Author: Anderson, R. E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Taub, J. M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Doll, D. T.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Los Alamos Scientific LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Name: [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Technical Information Service.]Place of Publication: [Oak Ridge, Tennessee]
- Creation: 1949-10-25
- Content Description: From abstract: "The present report describes experimental work performed to establish a procedure for the production of uranium metal wire. In all cases, the size of the initial rod was 1/2 inch diameter. Three materials were used: hot extruded tuballoy rod, high purity cast tuballoy rod, and cast U-235 rod."
- Physical Description: 35 p. : ill., photographs., tables ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Uranium -- Metallurgy.
- Keyword: tuballoy rods
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: TRAIL Microcard CollectionCode: TRAMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 913432142
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/LAMS-967
- Report No.: LAMS-967
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc502330
- Display Note: Digitized from microopaque cards (2).