Heat Treatment and Machinability of Beryllium Rod Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Heat Treatment and Machinability of Beryllium Rod
- Series Title Los Alamos National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title LAMS (Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory) Report 315
- Added Title Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LAMS-315
Author: Norhaft, P. C.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Los Alamos Scientific LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Name: [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Technical Information Service.]Place of Publication: [Oak Ridge, Tennessee]
- Creation: 1946-02-19
- Content Description: Purpose: "The purpose of this investigation was to determine whether or not the machinability of extruded beryllium rod could be improved by appropriate heat treatment. It was thought that this could be accomplished in the extruded Be rod by recrystallization without further growth of these grains. This should impart a certain degree of ductility to the metal. The investigations was divided into two parts: Part I - Heat Treatment of Beryllium Rod; Part II - Machinability of Beryllium Rod."
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill., table ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Beryllium -- Metallurgy.
- Keyword: crystallization
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: TRAIL Microcard CollectionCode: TRAMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 913412375
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/LAMS-315
- Report No.: LAMS-315
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc502320
- Display Note: Digitized from microopaque cards (1).