Photogeologic Map, Desert Lake-6 Quadrangle, Emery County, Utah Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Photogeologic Map, Desert Lake-6 Quadrangle, Emery County, Utah
- Added Title Trace Elements Memorandum Report 756
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Report 756
Cartographer: Miller, C. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Photogeology
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Department of the Interior, Geological Survey
- Creation: 1954-02
- Content Description: This is a photogeologic map, scale 1:24,000, Desert Lake-6 in Emery County, Utah.
- Physical Description: 1 map (photocopy) ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 67 x 59 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Geology -- Utah -- Emery County.
- Keyword: quadrangles maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Utah - Emery County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 910104482
- Report No.: TEM-756
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc502236