Photogeologic Map, Verdure-6 Quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Photogeologic Map, Verdure-6 Quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah
- Added Title Trace Elements Memorandum Report 405
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Report 405
Cartographer: Hackman, Robert J.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Division of Raw Materials.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C
- Creation: 1952-07
- Content Description: This is a photogeologic map scale 1:24,000 of Verdure-6 Quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah.
- Physical Description: 1 map (photocopy) ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 67 x 59 cm.
- Keyword: quadrangle maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Geology -- Utah -- San Juan County.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Utah - San Juan County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 910171484
- Report No.: TEM-405
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc502135