Geologic Map of the Mine Mountain Quadrangle, Nye County, Nevada Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geologic Map of the Mine Mountain Quadrangle, Nye County, Nevada
- Series Title Trace elements investigations report
- Added Title Trace Elements Investigations Report 854
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Report TEI-854
Author: Orkild, Paul P.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Creation: 1964-10
- Content Description: Map of the Mine Mountain Quadrangle in Nye County, Nevada.
- Physical Description: 4 leaves : maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Geology -- Nevada -- Nye County.
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: mines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Nevada - Nye County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 908577156
- Report No.: TEI-854
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc502046