Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): A Primer on Eligibility and Benefits Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): A Primer on Eligibility and Benefits
Author: Aussenberg, Randy A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Nutrition Assistance Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-12-29
- Content Description: This report focuses on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) eligibility and the form and function of benefits. SNAP, formerly called the Food Stamp Program, is designed primarily to increase the food purchasing power of eligible low-income households to help them buy a nutritionally adequate low-cost diet.
- Physical Description: 28 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food stamps
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Welfare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food relief
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42505
- Accession or Local Control No: R42505_2014Dec29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc501950