U.S. Sanctions on Russia: Economic Implications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Sanctions on Russia: Economic Implications
Author: Nelson, Rebecca M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-02-04
- Content Description: This report discusses the U.S.-Russia economic ties, U.S. sanctions and Russia's retaliatory measures, economic trends in Russia, and U.S. economic interest.
- Physical Description: 17 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Russia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sanctions (International law)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic sanctions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Russia
- Place Name: Russia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43895
- Accession or Local Control No: R43895_2015Feb04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc501885