Qatar: Background and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Qatar: Background and U.S. Relations
Author: Blanchard, Christopher M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-05-05
- Content Description: This report presents an overview of Qatar's history and recent economic and political developments. The report discusses U.S. relations with Qatar, U.S. military cooperation and foreign assistance, political reform and elections, as well as human rights and social issues.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Qatar -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Qatar
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign corporations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International relations
- Place Name: Qatar
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31718
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31718_2010May05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc501536