The Effects of Long Term Modernate Ethanol Intake on Plasma Levels of ACTH, Beta Endorphin, and Corticosterone in Rats Page: IV
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
LIST OF TABLES
1. ACTH Radioimmunoassay protocol. ...... .. 13
2. fl-endorphin Radioimmunoassay protocol . . . . 18
3. Effects of Ethanol and Cold Stress on
Plasma ACTH Levels .....................27
4. Effects of Ethanol and Cold Stress on
Plasma Beta-endorphin Levels ..... .......29
5. Effects of Ethanol and Cold Stress on
Plasma Corticosterone Levels ..... .......31
6. A Summary of the Effects of Chronic Moderate
Daily Intake of Ethanol on the HPA Response
to Cold Stress in Rats ................ 33
7. Effect of Ethanol on Mortality of Rats . . . . 48
Here’s what’s next.
This thesis can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Thesis.
Breedlove, Kenneth. The Effects of Long Term Modernate Ethanol Intake on Plasma Levels of ACTH, Beta Endorphin, and Corticosterone in Rats, thesis, December 1990; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc501019/m1/4/: accessed December 12, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .