Stressors, Resources, and Psychological Symptomatology for Family Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients Page: IV
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
LIST OF TABLES
1. Predictors of Distress for Caregivers . . . 6
2. Summary of Caregiver Demographics.. ..... 25
3. Independent Variables. . .. .......30
4. Descriptive Statistics. . ........35
5. Predictors of Distress for Caregivers . . . 38
6. Predictors of Psychological Symptomatology 41
Here’s what’s next.
This thesis can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Thesis.
Bizzell, Laurie. Stressors, Resources, and Psychological Symptomatology for Family Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients, thesis, May 1993; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc500551/m1/4/: accessed February 20, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .