The Writers and Writing of Computer User Documentation: A Social Perspective Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Writers and Writing of Computer User Documentation: A Social Perspective
Author: Webb, Sheree C.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Sims, Brenda R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Mathews, Alice (Alice McWhirter)Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Kobler, J. F. (Jasper Fred),1928-Contributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1991-08
- Content Description: This thesis studies the writing of computer user documentation from a social perspective by examining the process of creating computer documentation and the role of documentation writers in the work place. This study consisted of in-depth interviews and observations of four writers of computer user documentation.
- Physical Description: 51 leaves
- Keyword: computer user documentation
- Keyword: documentation writers
- Keyword: writers
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Webb, Sheree C.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.6751
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002778802-Webb
- OCLC: 26077887
- UNT Catalog No.: b1483612
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc500281
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Discipline: English
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Degree Publication Type: thesi
- Academic Department: Department of English