[Boy Riding a Mule] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boy Riding a Mule]
Photographer: Clark, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 19uu
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a young boy riding a mule. In this image the unidentified boy is wearing overalls, and riding down a dirt road through the forest.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 20 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Riding - Mules
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Forests
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 19uu
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Format Of: ark:/67531/metadc499963
Name: Clark Family Photography CollectionCode: CFPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0749_670730_D9-369
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc499901
- Display Note: Digitization of this item was sponsored by a grant from The Headliners Foundation.