Count Ivan Ivanovich Chouvaloff Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Count Ivan Ivanovich Chouvaloff
Artist: Elisabeth-Louise Vigee-LebrunCreator Type: Personal
Owner: North Carolina Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: United States, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh
- Creation: 1795/1797
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 painting : oil/canvas ; 83.6 x 61 cm.
- Content Description: Painting depicting Count Ivan Ivanovich Chouvaloff.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Painting (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: nff0675
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc49489