[One O’Clock Lab Band Mexico Tour, January 26-February 21, 1967] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [One O’Clock Lab Band Mexico Tour, January 26-February 21, 1967]
- Creation: 1967-01-26/1967-02-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a performance during the tour. Onstage is Carol Lurie singing. Other members of the band can be seen in the background. This is one of a series of photographs taken during the One O’Clock Lab Band’s tour to Mexico, January 26 to February 21, 1967. The United States Department of State sponsored the tour, and the band traveled as representatives of the United States. Directed by Leon Breeden, the 20 member band and their guests vocalist Carol Lurie and pianist-organist Linda De Leon, toured for 26 days, giving 19 scheduled concerts and two impromptu shows at venues throughout Mexico.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music - Bands
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: NTSU
- Keyword: One O'Clock Lab Band
- Named Person: Lurie, Carol
- Keyword: college campuses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Name: Mexico
- Coverage Date: 1967-01-26/1976-02-21
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-104-329-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc494675