Congress Faces Calls to Address Expiring ACA Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congress Faces Calls to Address Expiring ACA Appropriations
Author: Redhead, C. StephenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Health Policy
Author: Heisler, Elayne J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Health Services
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-11-25
- Content Description: This report discusses the Affordable Care Act (ACA), enacted in March 2010, which appropriated billions of dollars of mandatory funds to support grant programs and other activities authorized by the law.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Comprehensive health care
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10185
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10185_2014Nov25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc491500