Supreme Court Nominations, 1789 - 2010: Actions by the Senate, the Judiciary Committee, and the President Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Supreme Court Nominations, 1789 - 2010: Actions by the Senate, the Judiciary Committee, and the President
Author: Rutkus, Denis StevenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist on the Federal Judiciary
Author: Bearden, MaureenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-08-23
- Content Description: This report lists and describes actions taken by the Senate, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the President on all Supreme Court nominations, from 1789 to the present.
- Physical Description: 45 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court nominations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidential appointments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court justices
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33225
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33225_2010Aug23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc491326