Spectrum Needs of Self-Driving Vehicles Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Spectrum Needs of Self-Driving Vehicles
Author: Moore, Linda K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Telecommunications Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-10-28
- Content Description: This report discusses issues with the operation and implementation of communication systems for self-driving vehicles.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10168
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10168_2014Oct28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc491311