Coast Guard Deepwater Acquisition Programs: Background, Oversight Issues, and Options for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coast Guard Deepwater Acquisition Programs: Background, Oversight Issues, and Options for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Naval Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-07-29
- Content Description: This report provides background information and oversight issues for Congress on the Coast Guard's Deepwater acquisition programs for replacing and modernizing the service's aging fleet of deepwater-capable ships and aircraft.
- Physical Description: 50 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Coast guard -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense procurement
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33753
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33753_2010Jul29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc491161