Industrial Competitiveness and Technological Advancement: Debate Over Government Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Industrial Competitiveness and Technological Advancement: Debate Over Government Policy
Author: Schacht, Wendy H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-12-08
- Content Description: This report discusses congressional interest in the pace of U.S. technological advancement due to its influence on U.S. economic growth, productivity, and international competitiveness. The proper role of the federal government in technology development and the competitiveness of U.S. industry continues to be a topic of congressional debate.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technological innovations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33528
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33528_2010Dec08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc491141