State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs: FY2015 Budget and Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs: FY2015 Budget and Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2015
Author: Epstein, Susan B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Foreign Policy
Author: Tiersky, AlexCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Foreign Affairs
Author: Lawson, Marian L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Foreign Assistance Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-12-08
- Content Description: This report tracks the FY2015 State Department, Foreign Operations and Related Programs appropriations process. It includes information about recent actions, current requests and past trends, state operations and related agencies, and foreign operations.
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budget process
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43569
- Accession or Local Control No: R43569_2014Dec08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc490960