Altmetrics: What is it and how is it relevant to librarians? Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Altmetrics: What is it and how is it relevant to librarians?, presentation, December 13, 2013; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc488147/: accessed October 18, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting University of Texas at Arlington Library.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this presentation.
This presentation has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by University of Texas at Arlington Library in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this work even commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, and license your derivative works on the same terms as the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this presentation.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Failing to license a derivative work under this same license.
- Claiming as your own original work.