[Hilltop mule powered press] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hilltop mule powered press]
- Series Title Joe Clark, HBSS, 1939-1989
- Series Title Tennessee Select
Photographer: Clark, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 194u
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Content Description: Photograph of a young boy feeding sorghum cane into a mule powered press that is set up on top of a hill in the smokey mountains. There are numerous people in the background doing prep work for the upcoming sorghum molasses stir-off.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Mules
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Forests
- Keyword: Appalachia
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 194u
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Claiborne County - Cumberland Gap
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Clark Family Photography CollectionCode: CFPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0749-001-0002-0097
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc487688
- Display Note: PhotoFile 6489 (crossed out)