Tomb of Pope Alexander VII Chigi Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tomb of Pope Alexander VII Chigi
- Alternate Title Tomb of Pope Alexander VII Chigi (r.1655-67)
Sculptor: Gianlorenzo Bernini And OthersCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1672/1678
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture.
- Content Description: Total from the front of Tomb of Pope Alexander VII Chigi. Originated in Rome, St. Peter's; from the Baroque Period.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: mid0236
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc48586