St. Francis Xavier Adoring the Cross, Basilica of Bom Jesus Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title St. Francis Xavier Adoring the Cross, Basilica of Bom Jesus
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1594/1605
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : wood, paint
- Content Description: This carved sculpture depicts St. Francis Xavier as he adores the cross in his raised right hand. The sculpture is painted in several colors with richly carved details.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Goan
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): carving (processes)
- Place Name: India - Goa - Goa
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: mib1106
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc48508