Remember last December! : --"that free peoples may not perish from this earth" : enlist in your Navy today. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Remember last December! : --"that free peoples may not perish from this earth" : enlist in your Navy today.
- Alternate Title Remember last December, enlist in your Navy today
- Series Title American War Posters
Artist: Falter, John Philip, 1910-1982.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Naval Personnel.Creator Type: Organization
Name: [Recruiting Bureau, Naval Personnel Bureau, U.S. Navy Dept.]Place of Publication: [Washington, D.C.?]
- Creation: 
- Content Description: Color poster features a portrait of a sailor in an enlisted service dress blue uniform. He stands in front of a waving U.S. flag.
- Physical Description: 1 poster : col. ; 107 x 71 cm.
- Keyword: U.S. Navy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Navy -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), Attack on, 1941.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patriotism -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1939-1945 -- Specimens.
- Keyword: remembrance
- Keyword: remember Pearl Harbor
- Keyword: recruitment
- Keyword: sailor
- Keyword: U.S. flag
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Database No. 189
- Government Documents No.: N 17.23/2:R 28
- Call Number: Posters WW2 Falter 1
- OCLC: 47642982
- UNT Catalog No.: b2841780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc484
- Display Note: "John Falter USNR"--Printed below lower left corner of picture. "NRB-34125-11-6-42-37,500" "Order no. 13" Listed in 1942 Monthly Catalog, p. 1436.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Vidar Latitude