Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Harpsichord
Artisan: Todini, MicheleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Italian; 1616-1690;
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1675~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : wood ; length 299.7 cm.
- Content Description: The harpsichord sets on a group of sculpted figures. The sides of the harpsichord are carved in high-relief.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): harpsichords
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): chordophones
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Italian
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met4538
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47595