Thod-Rnga (Damaru) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Thod-Rnga (Damaru)
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1800/1899~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : skull, cloth, wax ; height 18.6 cm. diameter 16.6 cm.
- Content Description: The rattle drum is unadorned and consists of two pieces with a waist in the middle.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rattle drums
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): membranophones
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drums (membranophones)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): damarus
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Tibetan
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met4526
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47591