Polonaise Carpet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Polonaise Carpet
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of artContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1600/1699~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 textile : cotton, silk, metal wrapped thread ; 398.78 x 170.18 cm.
- Content Description: The rug is muted in blue, yellow, green, red and beige colors. The pattern is complex and symmetrical and has a double edged border.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rugs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Safavid (Iranian Islamic styles )
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): furnishings (artifacts)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Polonaise carpets
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met4170
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47576