Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bassoon
Artisan: Porthaux, Dominique AntonyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: ~1751-1839; French;
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1810~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : maple wood, brass
- Content Description: The pieces of the bassoon are stored in a box with custom compartments.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bassoons
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): reedpipes (confined aerophones)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): reeds (aerophones)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): aerophones
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met3316
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47571