Rag-dung and Dung-chen (Lip Vibrated Aerophones with Conical Bore) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rag-dung and Dung-chen (Lip Vibrated Aerophones with Conical Bore)
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: [1368..1644]
- No Language
- Physical Description: 2 musical instruments : brass, copper, cloisonné ; each about 190 cm. in length
- Content Description: The two long instruments are highly decorated in polychrome enamel cloisonné floral designs.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rag-dung
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): dung-chen
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): aerophones
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ming
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met3049
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47570