Double Virginal Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Double Virginal
Artisan: Ruckers, Hans, the ElderCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: active 1540-1598; Flemish;
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1581
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : wood, metal ; 49.5 x 182.2 cm.
- Content Description: The harpsichord is decorated on the upper panel with a large urban scene with people. The instrument also contains two keyboards.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): virginals
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): harpsichords
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): chordophones
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Flemish
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Netherlandish
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met1157
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47554