Arched Harp Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Arched Harp
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1800/1899~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : wood, skin, vegetable fiber, leather ; length 47 cm.
- Content Description: The harp has a base and a long spindle rising at an angle from the base. The strings are stretched from leather covering the base to the spindle.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): arched harps
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): open harps
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): harps (chordophones)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met06008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47541