Gujaratan Sarangi (fiddle) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gujaratan Sarangi (fiddle)
Owner: Metropolitan Museum of artContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1800/1899
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : wood, metal, parchment, horse hair, mother of pearl, ivory, paint : length 62.8 cm.
- Content Description: The body of the fiddle is small in relation to the neck. The instrument is highly decorated.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sarangis
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): fiddles
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Indian (South Asian)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: met06005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47539