Christ and the Woman Taken in Adultery Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Christ and the Woman Taken in Adultery
Artist: Lotto, Lorenzo, 1480?-1556?Creator Type: Personal
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: France, Paris
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 painting : oil/canvas ; 124x156 cm
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Painting
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: lif2223
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc47051