Effects of Technology-Enhanced Language Learning on Second Language Composition of University-Level Intermediate Spanish Students Page: 161
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
4/3 Instructions for Atajo Login and Composition 2
1. Open Spanish, then Atajo.
2. From the File Menu choose Options.
3. Check 'TurnLogging on'
4. Click OK
5. Type in a pseudonym as before
6. Click OK
7. Click OK again
8. Choose the 'S' drive by scrolling down to it
9. Double click on the 'FORL' file
10. Double click on 'FLLC'
11. Double click on 'Oxford6' for 9:30 class/'Oxford9' for 11 class
12. Name your file using 2 and your pseudonym (for example, '2oboe')
13. Choose OK
14. Start typing your Atajo document by putting your pseudonym only at the top left hand
side. DO NOT PUT A HEADING OR YOUR REAL NAME IN YOUR DOCUMENT.
15. Be sure to double space your final document and set 1-inch margins.
Today's topic: Discuss your professional goals. This should include what you are studying now
and what type of work you want to do. Talk about what your job will be like.
1. Be sure to give your paper a title.
2. Tell what you are studying now (primarily present indicative).
3. Tell what you want to or will do (primarily future).
Atajo has some references that may help you. Look under Phrases for Expressing desires,
Expressing hopes and aspirations, Expressing intentions and under Vocabulary for Professions,
Dreams and aspirations, Trades, Working conditions
Here’s what’s next.
This dissertation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Dissertation.
Oxford, Raquel Malia Nitta. Effects of Technology-Enhanced Language Learning on Second Language Composition of University-Level Intermediate Spanish Students, dissertation, December 2004; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc4688/m1/168/: accessed March 22, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .