Effects of Technology-Enhanced Language Learning on Second Language Composition of University-Level Intermediate Spanish Students Page: 159
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
2/13 Instruction for Atajo Login
1. Open Spanish, then Atajo.
2. From the File Menu choose Options.
3. Check 'Turn Logging on'
4. Click OK
5. Type in a pseudonym of up to 8 characters
6. Click OK
7. Click OK again
8. Choose the 'S' drive by scrolling down to it
9. Double click on the 'FORL' file
10. Double click on 'FLLC'
11. Double click on 'Oxford6' for 9:30 class/'Oxford9' for 11 class
12. Name your file using your pseudonym and 1 (for example, 'oboe 1')
13. Choose OK
14. Start typing your Atajo document by putting your pseudonym only at the top left hand
side. DO NOT PUT A HEADING OR YOUR REAL NAME IN YOUR
As we brainstormed in our pre-writing exercise on Tuesday, you will be writing about a problem
or situation that impacts your environment. This could be a social or environmental issue, such
as recycling, racism, excess noise or pollution.
1. Be sure to give your work a title.
2. Describe the problem or situation.
3. Tell what you do about it (primarily present indicative).
4. Tell what you want to or will do (ir + a + infinitive is how we talk about the future).
5. Tell what you want others to do or what they want you to do (subjunctive).
Here’s what’s next.
This dissertation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Dissertation.
Oxford, Raquel Malia Nitta. Effects of Technology-Enhanced Language Learning on Second Language Composition of University-Level Intermediate Spanish Students, dissertation, December 2004; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc4688/m1/166/: accessed July 27, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .