Financial Report of the University of North Texas System: For the year ended August 31, 2001 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Financial Report of the University of North Texas System: For the year ended August 31, 2001
- Serial Title University of North Texas System Financial Report
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2001
Compiler: University of North Texas SystemCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Alfred F. Hurley, Chancellor
Name: University of North Texas SystemPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2000
- Content Description: Financial report for the University of North Texas System (including the UNT Denton, Texas campus and the UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas) contains information about revenues and expenditures for the organization during the 2000-2001 fiscal year. It includes general statements, schedules of accounts broken down by category, and other supplementary notes.
- Physical Description: 43 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas System -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: funding
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: financial reports
- Keyword: fiscal reports
- Keyword: annual reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Start Date: 2000-09-01
- End Date: 2001-08-31
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 45914440
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc463553