U.S.-China Military Contacts: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S.-China Military Contacts: Issues for Congress
Author: Kan, Shirley A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Security Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-03-19
- Content Description: This report discusses policy issues regarding military-to-military (mil-to-mil) contacts with the People's Republic of China (PRC) and provides a record of major contacts and crises since 1993.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- China -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military relations -- U.S. -- China
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32496
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32496_2013Mar19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc463475