Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2014 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2014
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2014
Author: Sargent, John F., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-05-23
- Content Description: This report provides government-wide, multi-agency, and individual agency analyses of the President's FY2014 request as it relates to R&D and related activities.
- Physical Description: 55 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development contracts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research grants
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development -- Law and legislation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43086
- Accession or Local Control No: R43086_2013May23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc463348