U.S. Household Savings for Retirement in 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Household Savings for Retirement in 2010
Author: Topoleski, John J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Income Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-04-30
- Content Description: This report provides data on a variety of household wealth measures in 2010 from the Federal Reserve's triennial Survey of Consumer Finances. Although the amount of retirement assets is the primary focus of the report, other measures of wealth (such as the amount of total assets, financial assets, total debt, net worth, and housing equity) are also included.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Retirement
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Savings accounts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Retirement income
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Wealth
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43057
- Accession or Local Control No: R43057_2013Apr30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc463264