Common Core State Standards and Assessments: Background and Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Common Core State Standards and Assessments: Background and Issues
Author: Skinner, Rebecca R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Education Policy
Author: Feder, JodyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-09-02
- Content Description: This report provides background information on current law regarding common core and discusses development of the Common Core State Standards and state adoption of the standards. The report provides an analysis of the RTT State Grant competition and how the structure of the grant application process may have incentivized state adoption of the Common Core State Standards.
- Physical Description: 43 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Educational reform
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Educational policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elementary education
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43711
- Accession or Local Control No: R43711_2014Sep02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc463254