Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs; Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-09-28
- Content Description: The first half of this report looks at the background of U.S. travel restrictions to Cuba over the last 40 years. The second half of this report looks at several initiatives from the 110th Congress that would ease U.S. travel restrictions to Cuba.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Travel -- Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Right to travel
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Cuba -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil liberties
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Cuba
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31139
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31139_2008Sep28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462925