The U.S. Science and Technology Workforce Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The U.S. Science and Technology Workforce
Author: Stine, Deborah D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy, Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Matthews, Christine M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy, Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-20
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the status of the U.S. science and technology (S&T) workforce, and identifies some of the issues and options that are currently being discussed in Congress. The report concludes with a summary of some pertinent activities in the 110th Congress.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology assessment
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology innovations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34539
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34539_2008Jun20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462884