Economic Stimulus: Issues and Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Economic Stimulus: Issues and Policy
Author: Gravelle, Jane G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Senior Specialist in Economic Policy
Author: Hungerford, Thomas L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Public Finance
Author: Labonte, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Macroeconomic Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-11-27
- Content Description: This report discusses the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, which included tax cut and spending provisions totaling at a cost of $787 billion in an attempt to mitigate the economic fallout of the housing and financial crises on the general economy. The report examines issues surrounding fiscal stimulus such as timeliness, the magnitude of stimulus, long-term effects and previously adopted policies.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Financial crises
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40104
- Accession or Local Control No: R40104_2009Nov27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462684